Welcome to the World Little One!
Honouring the Birth and Name of your new bundle of Joy
This little Miracle
The labour has started. It’s been nine long months of hoping, wishing, wondering, naming and planning. It won’t be long now until you can hold your new baby in your arms, gaze into their eyes and count every little finger and every little toe.
You marvel at the miracle of this new little being as you wrap their blanket a little bit tighter. You slip into a day dream about what their life might be like. Oops… you stop yourself when you start choosing a college!
You take a deep breath before answering that anxiously awaited phone call. The voice on the other side announces that you are the chosen Adoptive Parents! Your mind begins to race with overwhelming intensity and unspoken possibilities, as you prepare to meet your child. Adoption can make the everyday seem miraculous. Your family has been created by choice and by Love.
First things First
You’d like to start by offering this most precious child a Blessing and Naming Ceremony.
You might want to consider:
- Choosing Guardians (God Parents)
- Readings, Poems, Prayer offerings (Religious, Non-Religious or Spiritual)
- Including Grandparents in the ceremony
- Family traditions to weave into the ceremony
- Music – before, during and after the ceremony
- Location and Reception to follow
- A book where guests can write wishes for the baby
- Loving words while blowing giant bubbles – Release them to the heavens
A Spiritual and Blissful Event
“We have used the services of Rev. Jayne for our baby blessing and it sure was the best decision and choice that we have made. Jayne has an amazing energy about her. She is very positive, loving, caring, welcoming, supportive and open-minded. It was easy to work with her. She constantly communicated with us, gave us guidance and was willing to adapt to our needs. She was willing to make it very personal for us and agreed to perform the ceremony at the location of our choice at no extra cost. Her price is fair, her baby blessing ceremony is beautiful and her spirit is very uplifting. We will definitely use her services again for our wedding! If you choose Rev. Jayne for a baby blessing, you will not regret this spiritual and blissful event.” ~ Victoria
About Rev. Dr. Jayne
As an Ordained Metaphysical Minister I am not tied to any one specific religion or church. I am pleased to offer you a ceremony that is either Religious, Non-Religious or more Spiritual in nature, depending on your preference and comfort level. Your ceremony will be hand-crafted to suite your baby’s needs and your celebration will be focused on Love.
Baby Blessings Include:
- An opening statement – to Welcome and Thank your guests for attending
- Warm Welcome to the World for your new Baby
- Readings – adding personal, unique and meaningful messages for Baby
- Promises from both Parents – love, care and nurturing of this child
- Promises from both Guardians (God Parents) – to share their strengths with this child
- (Optional) Grandparents – what this new baby means to them
- Candle Lighting – to unite Baby’s Soul flame with the family
- Declaring your Child’s Name and its meaning
- A closing statement – wishes and blessings for a happy, joyful and fulfilling life
- A Hand-Crafted Certificate – as a keepsake and memory of this important day
All this for just = $350.00
Service Area: Burnaby, Tri-Cities, New Westminster, Vancouver, North Vancouver, Langley
- outside these areas, travel expenses are only $0.50/km
* You will not be asked to join or attend any specific Church or Religion *
* Your Religious or Non-Religious preferences will always be taken into consideration *