The “I’m not a Writer” guide to writing your own Wedding Vows
- Do your eyes glaze over when someone asks if you’ve started writing your Vows yet?
- Have you been staring at a blank piece of paper for 3 weeks wondering how to start?
- Do you have more questions than answers?
Fear Not – your comprehensive Writing Guide is here!
If you are excited to write your own Vows yet struggling
to find the perfect words to say to your beloved,
then this is the guide for you.
Here’s what people are saying:
A great guide. It really helped.
We gave Jayne our thoughts about our vows and she helped to put them into words that we were proud to say to each other.
My wife and I are extremely happy to have chosen Jayne to officiate our wedding. She helped us write beautiful custom vows. She made our wedding really special and classy.
- Length and Timing of your Vows – so they are more than 2 sentences but don’t run on and on
- Dos and Don’ts of what to say – feel confident and comfortable in front of Grandma
- Common and Customary practices – keep your Vows a secret or not
- Lists of words – when you’re lost for that perfect sentiment
- Lists of phrases – examples galore of romantic and loving thoughts
- A template to use and follow – keeping you focused and on-track
- Helpful tips and hints – giving you that little extra boost!
This guide is chocked full of information that will help you write your own Wedding Vows. You will feel accomplished, successful and most of all, proud to say them on your Wedding day!
Enjoy a complimentary copy.
Complete the form and it’s yours!
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.