Are you the Bride that likes to take charge, keep on task and stay organized?
Are you the Bride who is mostly organized but always finds a bunch of things that need to be done, all at the last minute?
Either way, this Wedding Calendar and Check-List guide is perfect for you!
Here’s what people are saying:
“Complete and thorough”
“It’s so detailed, anyone can follow it”
Here’s some tips on how to use it:
- Start a file folder and call it “My Wedding”
- Print the Wedding Calendar and Check-List Guide – put it in the folder
- Delegate tasks on the Check-List Guide
- Put initials beside the tasks that others have agreed to take on
- Colour code the tasks – each person has a different colour
- Put an expected completion date beside each task and have people agree to that date
- Put a big line through each completed task – this will make you feel accomplished
- Only cross out tasks that have been completely finished – not almost done
Enjoy! Happy planning and most importantly,
Happy Wedding Day!!